Totally Should've Book Tag

1. Totally should've gotten a sequelEleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell... I need it. Its necessary!!

2. Totally should've had a spin off series
I don't know The Hunger Games maybe Divergent.

3. An author who totally should write more books
Sarah J. Maas! I think she is my favorite author and even though she is writing more books I need more.

4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else
This is not in a romantic sense what so ever but Maven should've ended up with the Scarlet Guard... Not his mother.

5. Totally should've ended differently
Cinder by Marissa Meyer, I hated that ending but I also haven't taken the time to read Scarlet.

6. Totally should've had a movie franchise
The Throne of Glass series... or maybe they should make the rest of the Percy Jackson movies

7. Totally should've had a TV show
Maybe Divergent because the movies were the worst movies I had ever seen.

8. Totally should've had only one point of view
Allegiant. Talk about confusing. Tris and Four sounded like the exact same person.

9. Totally should have a cover change
All the Vampire Academy books. That is the only reason I never picked them up. Those covers are UGLY!

10. Totally should've kept the original covers
The Across the Universe Series. Those cover changes are bad.

11. Totally should've stopped at book one

The Divergent Series. I think most people have read the books so you know what I mean. I did like Insurgent but Divergent could've been a stand alone.


I'm not going to be active much for a while. As you can tell I haven't posted in 3-4 days. I will try to post but it is not a guarantee. 

Comments

Popular Posts