Book Courtship Tag



The Book Courtship Tag is an original tag by Hi I Love Books on Youtube. So onto the questions!


Initial Attraction: A book that you bought because of the cover
I just bought these from Bookoutlet because of the covers... and because I wanted to read them.




First Impressions: A book that you got because of the summary

I'm going to have to go with Simon Versus the Homo-Sapiens Agenda. My English Teacher used to talk about this book all the time and when I read the synopsis I was just like...




Sweet Talk: A book with great writing
I think all books have great writing. I may not like some of it but so what.

First Date: A first book of a series which made you want to pursue the rest of the series

Throne of Glass... I wouldn't have read the other books if the first one was bad.


Late night phone calls: A book that kept you up all night long

The ACOTAR Series all the way!!! Always!!!






Always on my mind: A book that you could not stop thinking about

AGAIN... The ACOTAR Series and The Throne of Glass Series




Getting Physical: A book in which you love the way it feels

The Lunar Chronicles Books... Ugh!! Those books are so soft. *heart eyes*



Meeting the Parents: A book in which you would recommend to your friends and family

Eleanor and Park! That book is so cute I think everyone would love that book.




Thinking about the future: A book or series that you know you’ll re-read many times in the future

I don't really like re-reading books... It's just not the same as reading it for the first time. That is the reason I haven't re-read A Court of Mist and Fury.


 If you want to do this tag too, you are now tagged! If you do do it, leave a link in the comments and I’ll totally check out your answers!

Comments

Popular Posts