Songs I Listen to While Reading

I know some people have literal play list that reminds them of a book or describes the characters perfectly or something, I don't. I just listen to music while I'm reading and sometimes the songs happen to be so perfect! Most times they aren't. Anyway these are some songs I like to listen to while I'm reading. OH! And I just wanted to say while I was reading the Hunger Games the other day a song from The Lion King came on and it was too much because it was a "sad" song and it came on right after a character died ( you all know who I am talking about) but just in case you don't know who I am talking about, read the book it's so good.


I love all these songs so much these are all links to the songs so you guys should check them out. 

Comments

Popular Posts