Favorite Books Of Summer 2015 (So Far)

 I Loved This Series! After I heard alot of horrible thinks about the Prequel The Kill Order I decided not to read it. But the first three books of the series were good. My FAVORITE out of the three has to be The Scorch Trials but with what happened in The Death Cure it surely close behind. (If you read the book you know what I mean).
 Eleanor & Park was the cutest book EVER!!! I could not with my feels. They could not be contained!!!!! I recommended it to everyone I know.
Redeemed is the last book in the House of Night Series and let just say this series is great. They are vampire books but they are not like all of the other ones with the corny love triangles and all that junk. This book was the final chapter in a very long book that was just so hard to put down. I Literally cried while reading the last page and it was so sad.

Comments

Popular Posts