Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone Review



Title: Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone

Author: J.K. Rowling

# Of Pages:
309

Rating: ★★★★★

Quote: “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.”

Synopsis: Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy. He lives with his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley, who are mean to him and make him sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. (Dudley, however, has two bedrooms, one to sleep in and one for all his toys and games.) Then Harry starts receiving mysterious letters and his life is changed forever. He is whisked away by a beetle-eyed giant of a man and enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason: Harry Potter is a wizard!

Thoughts:
This book was so funny. I don’t know why I didn’t read this when I was younger because this book is so lighthearted and cute and andventurous. It’s the kind of book you want your kids to read. I absolutely loved reading this. Ill admit at the climax of the story I wasn’t too into it but that’s only because I always expect the worst in anything I read to prepare myself for pain. I loved reading about Harry Ron and Hermione going on their adventures trying not to get caught by one of the teachers. When people say Harry Potter is foreveryone believe it. I don’t think it matters how old you are you will enjoy this book. I liked getting to know some of the characters and knowing some of Harry’s background with his Aunt ,Uncle, and Cousin. These kids are so funny and smart. If you haven’t read any Harry Potter books yet read them soon. I got the entire series for 25 bucks all hard cover copys. If youre ok with buying used books then I went to thriftbooks I left the link down below. Seriously read this!

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3.Harry_Potter_and_the_Sorcerer_s_Stone

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0439554934/ref=x_gr_w_bb?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_w_bb-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0439554934&SubscriptionId=1MGPYB6YW3HWK55XCGG2

http://www.thriftbooks.com/w/harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone_jk-rowling/248957/#isbn=059035342X

Comments

Popular Posts