RIP it or Ship it Tag




Rules/ How To Play:
1. Write down the names of characters from different books on scraps of paper.You can do as many as you choose. I went with 20. (10 guys and 10 girls). I added 2 more girls and boys jus because I felt like it.


2.Put Them in a bag or container of your choosing. I chose a jar as you can tell from the picture above.


3.Pull out two names and make your decision on whether you R.I.P it (you don't want them together or anywhere near each other) or Ship it (they are perfect for each other YES!)

Elens Gilbert & Four
(The Vampire Diaries & Divergent)
I ship them! They both had troubling pasts and I feel like they can help each other heal and move past the tragedies of their pasts.

Stefan Salvatore & Arya Stark
(The Vampire Diaries & A Song of Ice and Fire)
No! I feel like Arya is a warrior and Stefan is a broody teenager despite being 164 years old. He's like too immature for Arya who probably is 14. RIP it

Brenda &Annabeth
(The Maze Runner & Percy Jackson and The Olympians)
Yes! They Are both head strong and I think they would compliment each other and work together really well. Ship it!

Robb Stark & Sansa Stark
( A Song of Ice and Fire)
No! No incest for me thank you! RIP it!

Alison Dilaurentis & Minho
( Pretty Little Liars & The Maze Runner) 
I don't know I feel like they would work. They're both so sassy! Their relationship would be so hilarious! so... Yes I Ship it!!

Tris Prior & Zoey Redbird
(Divergent & House of Night)
Yes! I Ship it! Tris and Zoey would be prefect together! They are both too old for their age with what they go through and I feel like when they come together they would remember what its like to be a teenager. 

Damon Salvatore & Jace 
(The Vampire Diaries & The Mortal Instruments)
No. They wouldn't work. I feel like Jace is a one Person kind of guy and Damon is a Harlet. If it was under any other circumstance then yes but no! RIP it!

Jason Dilaurentis & Percy Jackson
( Pretty Little Liars & Percy Jackson and the Olympians) 
Hmm... this is hard hmm.... maybe they could be friends but I think their relationship would be a mess if they had one. RIP it!

Caroline Forbes & Aria Montgomery
(The Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars)
Yes they would have such a dramatic relationship it would be fun. Caroline can protect Aria from 
A and Aria can feed Caroline blood. It would work in my head. Ship it!

Thomas & Peter
(The Maze Runner & Divergent)
No! Thomas is a good guy and Peter is an ass! I mean sure Peter tried to redeem himself but no! RIP it!

Tessa & Jon Snow
( After & A Song of Ice and Fire)
No! Jon Snow is Mine! Bye Felicia! RIP it.

Bella Swan & Newt
(Twilight & The Maze Runner) 
No Bella sucks and Newt is a precious delicate flower that must be preserved! She would destroy him with her "emotions". RIP it!

Comments

Popular Posts