Divergent Review



Title: Divergent
Author: Veronica Roth
# Of Pages: 487
Rating: ★★★★★
Quote: “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”
Synopsis: Tris Prior lives in a futuristic world in which society is divided into five factions. As each person enters adulthood, he or she must choose a faction and commit to it for life. Tris chooses Dauntless – those who pursue bravery above all else. However, her initiation leads to the discovery that she is a Divergent and will never be able to fit into just one faction. Warned that she must conceal her status, Tris uncovers a looming war, which threatens everyone she loves.
Thoughts: Heres another book that I read because of a competition in school and honestly it was worth every second of my time. I read this book in one sitting because it was so hard to put down. Its full of drama and suspence and action and to me those are very important things to have in a book. But I also sort of felt a connection to the main character Tris. She felt like the odd ball everywhere she went and she finally learned to just embrace who she is and I felt that I could understand her on a personal level. But enough with the character analysis. :P Tris and Four together were a badass team and I shipped them since she jumped off the roof! And every time they had to work together to solve a problem or even just being all cute and cuddly I can feel the llooove. I honestly think Veronica Roth did a good job with trying to make the book and the characters more relatable. And I loved this novel.

Links: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/divergent-veronica-roth/1026903257?ean=9780062024039&st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core+Shopping+Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP458&k_clickid=3x458&kpid=9780062024039

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13335037-divergent?from_search=true&search_version=service


Jay ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts