Favorite Places To Buy Books

 I don't always use Amazon. I only use it when there are sales because I have to admit... as a human with no money Amazon is expensive!
 I make my mom buy me things from Barnes & Noble because it is usually school related.
 Now Book Outlet is a place I go to when I want to discover new books to read. sometimes Book Outlet has books I'm familiar with but its usually titles I've never heard of. The website is cheap and I love it!
 Half Price Books is my FAVORITE bookstore!!!! I can get new and used books for really cheap and not only are there books, there are video games, movies, comic books and music. Its heaven to me and people who love any of the things I listed you will love this store!!!
Thrift books is like Book Outlet but they have a bigger variety of books. I recently purchased the Harry Potter Series from this website and I love it. With a purchase of $10 or more you get free shipping and when you sign up for the website you get a 15% welcoming discount! There are times when you get a bad copy of a book but costumer service is great and they work with you to the best of their ability to make sure you're a satisfied costumers. This is defiantely my #1 Favorite online bookstore.

Comments

Popular Posts