The 7 Deadly Sins Tag







This tag was created by BookishMalayza on YouTube.
I did it because I felt like it. I was not tagged so yea.
Greed
1)      What is your most expensive book, and what is your most inexpensive book?
I’m a cheap person so my most expensive books are complete tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe and Grimm’s Complete Fairy Tales. Both at 18.00. My most inexpensive book has to be IT by Stephen King. I got it or 25 cents at a good will brand new.
Wrath
2) Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Definitely James Dashner. What he did in the Maze Runner trilogy was NOT okay! But I really enjoyed reading those books. IT’S STILL NOT OKAY!
Gluttony
3) What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again, with no remorse whatsoever?
I absolutely love the House of Night series and I marathoned it so many times. I would do it so many more times and would never get tired of it. The series is so GOOD!

Sloth
4) What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
I still have not finished Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I was so excited about the book when I got it but then I got more books and I just don’t feel like finishing it. I want to because I hear a lot of great things about the series but just not now.
Pride
5) What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
I would have to say The Great Gatsby. It’s a classic book and one that I actually enjoyed reading and understood so why not.
Lust
6)      What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
I really love the bad boy characters like Damon from TVD but not so bad they are abusive. It’s cute when they are sweet and fluffy too. Because who doesn’t love a fluffy bad boy! And female characters that’s different. I like when the female character is portrayed at a strong girl who doesn’t need a man to take care of her. Now depending on the book sometimes I like when the girl acts like a girl (you know has feelings and stuff) but not like a girl who just always needs someone to save her.  Basically talking about Sci/Fi or fantasy with female lead character).
Envy
7)  What books would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would really love to get the entire Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices series for my birthday or something that would be so nice to get.

I nominate: Alyssa 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts