The Scorch Trials Review



Title: The Scorch Trials
Author: James Dashner
# of pages: 360
Rating: ✯✯✯✯✯
Quote: “I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone”
Synopsis: Thomas was sure that the escape from the maze would mean freedom for him and the Gladers. But WICKED isn’t done yet. Phase two has just begun. The Gladers have two weeks to cross the scorch, the most burner-out section of the world. And WICKED has been sure to adjust the variables and stack the odds against them.
Thoughts: The Scorch Trials…THE FREAKING SCORCH TRIALS!!! What can I say? This book was just so good on many levels. Probably my favorite book in the trilogy. James Dashner took my soul and stepped on it. This book is so suspenseful and literally had me at the edge of my seat. Before Thomas and the other Gladers entered The Scorch I was waiting for something to happen and every time something did happen it totally took me by surprise and hit me with the feels! I can’t even think of what to say about this amazing book because there are no words to describe how The Scorch trials made me feel.

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7631105-the-scorch-trials?from_search=true&search_version=service

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/scorch-trials-james-dashner/1100169095?ean=9780385738767


-Jay ❤

Comments

Popular Posts