I Am Cannibal Review

from Wattpad 


Title: I Am Cannibal (Wattpad Story)

Author: CrystalHelix

# Of Pages: 29 parts

Rating: ★★★★★

Quote: “ ‘ I guess we got ourselves a snack’ he pointed in the backyard as he saw a tall, buff looking dude throwing a football at a thinner lad.”

Synopsis: Niall Horan was visiting the States from Ireland on a school field trip. It's summer, so they decided to visit Denver, Colorado. Hoping they would enjoy a nice peaceful vacation for a whole month. They were far behind paradise, as days crept by. One by one each of Niall's friends either go missing, or mysteriously "drown." Niall thinks they are just little mistakes and thinks nothing of it after he has finished the mourning of his friends. The leader Zayn, can't detemine whether or not he should go with the plan to eat little Niall. He contemplates and instead falls in love with him, how will Niall react? Zayn wasn't always like this, he had friends, a future, a family, what went wrong? Will the other three decline Zayn's love for Niall and instead eat him? Niall was only hoping to find a good vacation, instead he's now the center piece of a delicious feast.

Thoughts: I read this fic a while ago. It was recommended by one of my friends who was obsessed with Zayn. I mean he liked Zayn more than I did. And when I finally got into the story I was alittle weirded out considering it was one of the first Ziall fanfictions ive read. Let me just say it was crazy from the beginning to the end. Based on the title im sure most of you know what this could be about. Its totally worth it! I was hooked I read every chance I got until I finished. If you read One Direction fanfiction I recommend this to you. It was good and gory and suspenseful and I loved every word. READ IT GUYS FOR REAL!!!

Links: https://www.wattpad.com/story/3081683-i-am-cannibal-ziall



Comments

Popular Posts