The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle Review



Title: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
Author: L.J. Smith
# Of Pages: 492
Rating: ✯✯✯✯
Quote: “Evil will never find peace. It may triumph, but it will never find peace”
Synopsis: A Love Triangle of Unspeakable Horror...Elena. Searching for the ultimate thrill, she vowed to have Stefan. Stefan. Haunted by his tragic past, he struggled to resist her passion. Damon. Driven by revenge, he hunted the brother who betrayed him. The terrifying story of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.
Thoughts: I purchased a bind up of the first two books of this series because why not? I was obsessed with the show and its characters and I wanted to know how the show characters personalities differed from the book characters. I think I was a little surprised. The show isn’t that much different from the book but there were things that happened that caught me a little off guard. And when Damon finally came into the story. OH MY GOODNESS! I think he might have been hotter than he already is in the show. I mean I think all the vampire diaries fans miss bad ass Damon just a little right? That can’t be just me. And Stefan… well he was kind of boring. Maybe worse than Edward. Don’t get me wrong I love them both but Stephan and Elena’s relationship was boring as hell! *snore*. Over all though I really liked this book. It took me a while to finish because by the time I was half way through the book my love for vampire related things was going down. But great book. I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes vampires and witches and werewolves and drama and love triangles. Ha-ha.

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/385368


http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Struggle-Vampire-Diaries-Books/dp/006114097X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438805333&sr=8-1&keywords=the+awakening+and+the+struggle




-Jay ❤

PS. I could not find a proper GIF of the title so i just used Damon

Comments

Popular Posts