The Death Cure Review



Title: The Death Cure
Author: James Dashner
Pages: 325
Rating: 3.5/5
Quote: “ KILL ME. IF YOU’VE EVER BEEN MY FRIEND, KILL ME. ”
Summary: Thomas Has had enough of the pain and the loss of everything from his memories to his only friends. In the third Book of this trilogy Thomas has to try and piece together everything that has happened. He beat The Maze and survived The Scorch, but Thomas has now come face to face with the truth.He will do anything to save his only friends and the closest thing to family he has. The Time For Lies Is Over.
My Thoughts: I have read The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials and I have to admit these books have been one of the most thrilling books I have read. Sometimes I felt like the book would be boring and not as action pact like the other two books, But when I began to read this last book I found myself struggling to put it down. The main character ( Thomas ) has been through so much. In this book his loyalties are put to the test. He has to make decisions that will not only affect him but the rest of the gladers. I feel like I have seen Thomas grow into a stronger person. One of the best things about this book is that it really makes you feel like you’re facing the same problem that the main character is. This book Made me feel Hate, Sorrow and made me want to throw the book across the room.But through all this I am glad I read this book, The end is satisfying and makes you feel at peace.

Links: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7864437-the-death-curehttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/death-cure-james-dashner/1100051776


Written By A.C

Comments

Popular Posts