Pretty Little Liars Review



Title: Pretty Little Liars
Author:Sara Shepard
Pages:286
Rating:3/5
Quote: “Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.”
Summary: In this book four girls are faced with the mysterious disappearance of their friend Alison DiLaurentis. These Girls ( Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer) begin to get text from 'A', an anonymous person who at first they believe is their friend Ali. Soon the girls will have to face the ugly truth that Someone knows all their secrets… And they are not afraid to tell.
Thoughts: This book is a mystery filled thriller, I read this book a while ago and when I first seen it I thought it was going to be a girly boring book. I began to read and read and I found myself liking it more and more. I have to admit that some parts in this book were boring and didn’t grasp my attention, but on the upside this book did have the parts that had me wanting more. I think this series is a good quick read and I would Recommend It to a friend.

Links:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/162085.Pretty_Little_Liarshttp://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pretty-little-liars-sara-shepard/1100151962


Written By A.C♡

Comments

Popular Posts