5 Comic Books that I Really Want to Read!!!!

Hi guys!! So like I said in a previous post, I'm starting to get into comic books because 1. they're easier to read than books, and 2. they are fun to look at. So here is a list of the top 5 Comics I want to read. There are obviously so many more but at the moment these are what I want to read first. Also I started Saga Volume 4, I will try to read the rest as slowly as possible because Volume 7 comes out in April and I don't want to way too long for the next one.
All the links to the Goodreads pages are at the bottom of the post if you're interested in finding out about these titles.


1.) Rat Queens by Kurtis J. Wiebe



2.) Lumberjanes by all those people named on the cover.



3.)Y the Last man by Brian K Vaughn



4.) Daredevil: The Man Without Fear by Frank Miller



5.) Paper Girls by Brian K. Vaughn




Rat Queens
Lumberjanes
Y the Last Man
Daredevil: The Man Without Fear 
Paper Girls

Comments

Popular Posts