Guardians of Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers Mini-Review



Title: Guardians of the Galaxy:Cosmic Avengers Vol. 1
Author: Brian Michael Bendis
Illustrator(s): Steve McNiven, Yves Bigerel, Michael Avon Oeming. Sara Pichelli
Synopsis: There’s a new rule in the galaxy: No one touches Earth! But why has Earth suddenly become the most important planet in the galaxy? That’s what the Guardians of the Galaxy are going to find out!
Rating: 3/5
Picture:

My Thoughts: I didn't like this as much as I expected I would, and maybe that's because the sarcasm and all the jokes that made the movie so good just wasn't in there. I guess I just went into this with really high expectations and I disappointed myself. Now I'm not saying it was bad because it wasn't but it is definitely more serious and action packed. On the bright side Tony Stark (Iron Man) was in it being rich and stuff. I was a little confused as to why he was even in this if he is an Avenger, but then I decided to ignore it... but for real why was he in it? 
Even though I finished this in one sitting it was hard for me to get through and that's probably because I was disappointed, I did read this after saga so that could explain a lot... Peters dad was an asshole I hate him... Groot was really scary so was Drax. Like they look really scary in here, I just cant explain it. Frigga made an appearance but she is different from what I expected. Shes not the soft and loving woman we got to see in the Thor movies... shes like the opposite. I don't know what else to say about this... the art was pretty I guess... Anyway that's all for now so bye!!!

Comments

Popular Posts