Sex Criminals Volume 1 Mini-Review

Im sure everyone can tell just by the title that this is not for children!



Title: Sex Criminals Volume 1
Author: Matt Fraction
Illustrator: Chip Zdarsky
Rating: 3.5/5
Synopsis: Suzie’s just a regular gal with an irregular gift: when she has sex, she stops time. One day she meets Jon and it turns out he has the same ability. And sooner or later they get around to using their gifts to do what we’d ALL do: rob a couple banks.
Picture: This was actually in the book! 😂

My Thoughts: This was a little disappointing. I have been hearing people rave about this book and how good it is, and how its their favorite comic book but I don't see it. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't hate it but I expected so much more from it. I was funny and the coloring was really nice, I'm not really sure if I like the art style and the story is not really what I expected it to be. The Synopsis says they do the dirty and when they climax they freeze time and then after finding out they have the same ability they decide to rob a bank. Not exactly. The whole story was really them talking about their childhood and discovering their abilities and then having a bunch of sex. They did rob banks but then it just went somewhere else and I was pretty lost. I am going to continue to see if it get better but at the moment I'm not really impressed. I'm only doing this because the idea of the story is unique and different to me but now I know to lower my expectations for the next one. I wont be continuing this anytime soon but when I can I will let you all know!!
But for now I will be reading the next three volumes of Saga!!!! 💛💙💜♥💖❤💚💓💗💝


Comments

Popular Posts