Captain America: Winter Soldier Volume 1 Mini-Review


Title: Captain America: Winter Soldier Volume 1
Author: Ed Brubaker
Illustrator: Michael Lark, Steve Epting, John Paul Leon
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis: Cap is awakened in the dead of the night by agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., who need the kind of help only he can provide. But the corpse he finds on the Helicarrier brings him face-to-face with the unthinkable, and opens doors to terror and manipulation he never dreamed possible!
Picture: 

My Thoughts: Okay so I'm sure most of you don't know that I'm kinda obsessed with The Winter Soldier ( Bucky)... I was a little sad that he didn't show up until almost the end because the comic is literally called Captain America: Winter Soldier but when he did show up I screamed so loud! I mean how can you not be excited about him??? 


I mean look at this cute little cupcake!!!! He's so precious and beautiful!!! Anyway... Red Skull was in here and he was so scary! He was like a lumpy skull shaped red velvet cake (Not in a good way). Things happened that were crazy and Steve... stuff kept happening to him I'm not sure what it was! He kept having these really realistic memories and I'm thinking it is the same thing that happened to another character. But if you want to find out you have to read it... or look it up. But he was having these vision like things about ways that Bucky was tortured or killed in front of him. It was pretty sad because he didn't know if it was real or not. Poor Stevie! At this point I don't remember if Steve knows he's alive yet but my little bucky bear needs to get his memories back and find his beast friend!!! 



Okay bye!



Comments

Popular Posts