Saga Volume 6 Mini-Review

I know... I finished Volume 5 and 6 today. I would have posted this two hours ago but I really had to calm myself to write this because.... you'll see. This will be filled with spoilers.

Title: Saga Volume 6
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Rating: 5/5
Synopsis:After a dramatic time jump, the three-time Eisner Award winner for Best Continuing Series continues to evolve, as Hazel begins the most exciting adventure of her life: kindergarten. Meanwhile, her star crossed family learns hard lessons of their own.
Picture: Hazel got so big and shes so cute!!!

My Thoughts:Where do I start??? So this takes place a couple years after the 5th volume and Hazel is so big! My goodness! I cant even... Just the thought of Hazel not seeing her parents for however long made me so sad! But she grew up so fast! She was speaking in full sentences and I'm pretty sure she could speak different languages. That's just in kindergarten! And her parents... Man have they been busy since they lost her. I feel so bad for them having to go through that again but they were out being savages while trying to find their daughter. You know... robbing banks and stuff! Bad ass!!! Have you every been attracted to a cartoon character??? Well I'm attracted to Marko and Alana! Like they are everything and just perfect and I love them both! Their little adventures and bringing out the best in each other... I swear IF ONE OF THEM DIES I WILL NEVER READ AGAIN! But yeah... They were finally together after not even kissing each other for that whole time they were looking for hazel and it made me so happy. I feel like I'm just repeating myself! Everything made me happy and I even got the feels a couple times. Lets just get that straight right now. Now onto The Will... What. The. Hell. He really let himself go and I don't know if that's from being in the hospital all that time or what but it was surprising, but I'm glad hes back in the story. I liked his character a lot but now I'm not sure about him. He seems pretty unstable like hes spiraling into insanity even more than after The Stalk was killed. I mean he wakes up from his coma and I feel like the first thing he did was try to get revenge on Robot IV. I also didn't like the fact that he went after his son... I mean he was a child. He had nothing to do with what happened but fortunately Ghus was there. Hes so cute!!!! I love that little guy!! 
Anyway what really got me was the fact that Alana and Marko got Hazel back and some other lady from the prison. The first thing that lady did was punch Alana and then basically said... Shed never kill a woman who is expecting and I flipped out!!!! Mainly because Marko and Alana only had sex once in this whole book and now they are going to have another child to take care of if Alana decides to keep it. I'm so excited for what is going to happen next! So much stuff happened in this volume that I cant even deal with but I'm ready for April..BRING IT ON!!!!
Okay that's all for now Bye!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28862528-saga-vol-6

Comments

Popular Posts