Lets Talk about Doctor Who...

 A little before Christmas I started watching Doctor Who... and now I'm almost done with season 9!I would have been done way sooner but there is something different about the show that makes me want to not watch it. Maybe its 12? Maybe its the writing?? I don't know but I still like the show and I want to talk about it a little.

I don't think I'm going to talk about the show specifically because I binge watched 8 1/2 seasons and I don't know what happened when. So I just want to talk about each doctor, Companion, and the opening theme, stuff like that. 
Doctors:

The Ninth Doctor:

This was the first Doctor I was introduced to and let me just say he was the weirdest looking guy I've ever seen... Not a bad thing because hes adorable but I mean they ever talked about his funny looks in the show... I liked this guy a lot actually and it was because of his character that I even continued watching show because honestly the show is weird as heck in the beginning. Lets be honest about that. But this guy was just freaking hilarious and so sarcastic and without him I wouldn't have even given the show a second thought after the first episode. (It was just so cheesy and the special effects were baadd!!!)

The Tenth Doctor: 

Let me just start of by saying I am so in love with the tenth Doctor... Hes just so perfect! Okay now onto the real stuff. Believe it or not I didn't like him in the beginning of season 2 and that's probably because I shipped Rose an Nine so much but anyway! I didn't like him and it took me about 3 episodes after the first one to fall in love. I mean look at him hes such a meatball!!!! So cute in his little brown suit and his converse! He was honestly my favorite Doctor and I'm so glad he got to last so long but hell would i be lying If I said I was happy with how Ten ended. I was not happy at all I cried and I didn't start the next season for a whole week after that. I grew so attached to the Doctor only to have him ripped away! I'm still bitter and sad about his last words... You know what I mean 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

The Eleventh Doctor:

I hated him too. Obviously I mean he's the result of my sons death! I grew to love him just as much as Ten though... and I'm not going to lie I thought Eleven was sexy in his own way. Maybe it was because he was so smart and adorable but he was also a dirty minded little sucker. I swear! I was also glad he got a couple of seasons for himself because like I said I fell in love with Eleven even though the wound Ten left behind was still fresh. And don't get me started on Mr. Clever! Oh and also when he said Allons-y!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 He was just too perfect and I saw not ready for him to die but on the bright side... he's the only doctor I know of that died of old age... Matt Smith did a fantastic job and I wish he could come back. 

The Twelfth Doctor:

I just spoiled myself when I saw this gif... I DIDN'T KNOW RIVER WAS COMING BACK!!!!! Anyway... I can't say much about Twelve because I am not caught up. But like the other two doctors I did not like him. Hes old and mean! That's not the doctor! But I like him now hes mean in a funny way and I'm getting used to him. 

Companions: 
I'm not going to say too much about the companions... just a couple sentences. 

Rose Tyler: 

Out of all of the companions Rose was my favorite... That's probably because I shipped her and the doctor. She was annoying at times but honestly I think what made me like her so much was the fact that she made the Doctor happy... AND THE FACT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HER!!!! 

Martha Jones:

I hate Martha so much still because not only do I ship Rose and the Doctor but also because she made the Doctor feel awful because he didn't love her back. What a (Female Dog)!!! She was just so extra and I hated it! I'm so glad she went and got married to Mickey.

Donna Noble: 

To say I love Donna Noble is an Understatement. She was the perfect companion always keeping Ten in check and she was just so funny! I wish she could have stayed with him longer because honestly their friendship was just perfect! They kept each other balanced and that's what the Doctor needed in his life. I think we all need a Donna Noble in our lives! 

Amelia Pond: 

Lets keep this one short... The most forgettable character on the show. She was also really annoying. 

Clara Oswald:

Another companion I absolutely adore! Clara is so cute and smart and funny and again she brings out the best in the Doctor and I hope she sticks around for the long haul because shes perfect! 


Opening Theme: 
I'm only going to say one thing. They change it too dang much and its annoying! 

Comments

Popular Posts