What to Expect from Me in the Near Future

Hello everyone! As you know I have had so much trouble finishing books so I decided a while ago to take a break (I kinda have to... all my books are packed in boxes). I've started getting into Comic Books so that I can still post reviews without all the stress of reading an actual novel. It's just easier for me this way. I still don't understand why I'm having trouble reading I mean I do nothing all day. I just sit in the dark, most days I don't even watch TV (WEIRDO!!). Anyway since I've been getting into comics more heres what to expect in the near future (Which probably means the next few days)

1.)

2.) 

3.)  


4.) 

If you want to know what these are about I will leave links to the Goodreads pages for them. 



Saga Vol 1  You obviously need to read the first 3 first. 
Sex Criminals Vol 1  This one sounds super interesting. 

Comments

Popular Posts