Saga Volume 2 Mini-Review

By the way I forgot to mention this in the first review for this series, this is NOT for children. There is violence, blood and gore, sexual content and strong language. Just to let everyone know...



Title: Saga Volume 2
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Synopsis: Saga is sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. Thanks to her star-crossed parents Marko and Alana, newborn baby Hazel has already survived lethal assassins, rampaging armies, and horrific monsters, but in the cold vastness of outer space, the little girl encounters her strangest adventure yet... grandparents.
Rating: 4/5
Picture: 


My Thoughts: This volume was more interesting than the first. We get introduced to Marko's parents as well as his Ex-girlfriend. That alone made it much more interesting because everyone is already looking for the couple. The Ex teams up with a freelancer to try and find them and the Ex is pretty pissed about the fact that he had a baby with the enemy, I thought that was hilarious because I don't think they were together while he was in prison... Anyway like the last one, the art was nice and simple and I obviously liked the story. Now that I am getting used to reading these I've been going through them faster. I mean I finished 7 in four days so... yeah. I obviously already read the third volume so you know I like it. Its different from anything I've ever read before and I am really enjoying it so far! 

Comments

Popular Posts