Saga Volume 4 Mini-Review

There will be a small spoilery section where I talk about some parts that stood out to me.




Title: Saga Volume 4
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Rating: 4.5/5
Synopsis:Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. As they visit a strange new world and encounter even more adversaries, baby Hazel finally becomes a toddler, while her star-crossed parents Marko and Alana struggle to stay on their feet.
Picture: I like this picture a lot. Its a reference to Psycho!!



My Thoughts: Let me just start by saying what I think I say in every single one of these. I love the art its so colorful and the drawings are beautiful. The story is fan-freaking-tastic!! I mean really if you're old enough to read this you should... unless violence, bad language, and sexual themes isn't your thing. This volume made me happy, sad and angry so many times I cant even describe it without spoiling anything. We were introduced to a couple new characters which I'm not sure how I feel about but I'm sure that the more they are involved in the story I will figure it out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Spoilers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay here we are!!! The spoiler section!!! I'm not going to say too much but I just wanted to talk about a couple things...


  • The family "settled down" on Gardenia... WTF! Your family is being hunted and you decide to settle down? I get it you want your child to have a semi-normal childhood but that could never really happen as long as you're wanted!
  • Alana is an actress now... Okay, I know she's wearing a costume so no one knows her true identity.
  • She told Yuma (The author's ex-wife) her real identity! Stupid stupid stupid!!! Again... YOU'RE ON THE RUN ALANA!!! 
  • The Robot Princess had her baby and then the baby got kidnapped and she got killed!!! The janitor (The one that did all that) I didn't really like him. His reasoning for killing her and taking the baby didn't really make sense to me. I mean yeah his kid died from a treatable illness and yeah they did not help but kidnapping the baby and kidnapping Alana, Hazel, and Klara??? I don't get it and I don't like him.
  • Prince Robot IV was off getting a freaking mouth hug while all this was happening. 
  • Alana started doing drugs... I was so mad at her because she has a child to think about and she was being stupid. 
  • Freaking Marko and the lady from the park!!!! WTF! He's just like opening up to her and he has no idea who she is! He just knows who she says she is and ugh!!! 
  • The page where Hazel said he parents were splitting up! I screamed a little and I almost cried because they went through all that and they were splitting up? I knew they fought a lot but no. Plus I was a tiny bit relieved when I found out they didn't break up.  
  • The fight where Marko threw the groceries at Alana. Even though I was mad at her for the drugs I was glad she told him to go, but at the same time I wasn't because I knew he was going to go to that girl. 
  • That lady and Marko almost kissed WTF!!!!!!! But I'm just glad he decided to go back home before anything happened.
  • The Janitor kidnapped them by the time he got there!!! 
  • That's when Yuma finds him!! I cant believe she snitched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Prince Robot IV finds them.
  • Team up to get their Families back!!!!!!! So bad ass!!!!! 

Okay I'm done! 
Bye!!!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23093367-saga-vol-4

Comments

Popular Posts