Goodreads Book Tag

I'm going to so the Goodreads Book Tag today!!! YAY! The creator of this tag I think is HERE but I'm guessing the video was privated. So yeah here we go!!


1. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU MARKED AS ‘READ’?

The last thing I read was Saga Volume 6. I finished that last night and it was so good. My review is HERE


2. WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
Nothing. All my books are packed up all I had out were my graphic novels and I finished all of them!!😭😭😭


3. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU MARKED AS ‘TO READ’?
Paper Girls Volume 1 


4. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PLAN TO READ NEXT?
I'm not sure... I think the next time I shop for books I'll get Rat Queens, Lumberjanes and a DC Comic... I don't know! 


5. DO YOU USE THE STAR RATING SYSTEM?
Yes! It's on the sidebar. 
<<<<<<<<<<<


6. ARE YOU DOING A 2017 READING CHALLENGE?
Yes I set it at 50 books and at the moment I already read 11. Yes I'm counting the comic books. 


7. DO YOU HAVE A WISHLIST?
Does Goodreads have a wishlist??? I have an Amazon Wishlist if you guys want to see what I recently added on there. Wishlist


8. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PLAN TO BUY NEXT?

Rat Queens, Lumberjanes, and some DC Comic. I'm not sure what I want to buy, I'm always changing my mind so that's not a 100% answer. 

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE QUOTES, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A FEW?
“To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys." Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”

10. WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS?
Sarah J. Maas is my queen... 


11. HAVE YOU JOINED ANY GROUPS?
No. Ain't nobody got time for that!


12. HOW MANY SHELVES TO DO YOU HAVE ON GOODREADS?
The basic Shelves that come with goodreads so four. 


Well, that’s the Goodreads Tag! If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged! If you do do it, leave a link in the description so I can check out your answers!

Comments

Popular Posts