Saga Volume 3 Mini-Review

Minor Spoilers


Title: Saga Volume 3
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Rating: 5/5
Synopsis: Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. Searching for their literary hero, new parents Marko and Alana travel to a cosmic lighthouse on the planet Quietus, while the couple's multiple pursuers finally close in on their targets
Picture: 
My Thoughts:I absolutely loooved this one!!!! So much happened with all of the characters!! First I want to talk about Marko and Alana.they made me so angry when they stopped at the authors house! I mean they have so many people after them and they friggin stopped to meet some guy that wrote the book that brought them together... The whole time I was just like YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!! But they stayed with the author for a while actually. So when people started catching up to them it wasn't a surprise... And the Robot Price IV... I hate that guy and hes really weird... He has these weird sexual images that pop up on his face sometimes and its super awkward, especially when hes unconscious and then that's just there. And Gwendolyn.... Of shes a Witch with a B and the fact that shes teamed up with The Will makes me a little angry because I sorta like him. Shes just bossy and annoying while hes trying to do things that are important to him. Eh... I don't know... 
I don't think I really cared about any of the characters until I read this so I was so angry with the ending of this volume... especially since I didn't have any of the other books! But I will have the next three volumes by Friday hopefully! Unfortunately Volume 7 doesn't come out until April. 

Okay that's all for now... Bye!! 
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19358975-saga-vol-3?from_search=true

Comments

Popular Posts