Saga Volume 5 Mini-Review

Some spoilers ahead. I mean honestly if you haven't read this you shouldn't be reading this post....



Title: Saga Volume 5
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Rating: 3/5
Synopsis:Multiple story lines collide in this cosmos-spanning new volume. While Gwendolyn and Lying Cat risk everything to find a cure for The Will, Marko makes an uneasy alliance with Prince Robot IV to find their missing children, who are trapped on a strange world with terrifying new enemies.
Picture: 
My Thoughts: This was not as good as the other but it was a good addition to the story. I'm very angry with the way some things happened but I'm sure it was all necessary for what is to come. Like always beautiful art and even though I didn't like this one as much the story is still fantastic! I'm so glad Marko found Alana!! I'm also glad IV killed Dengo because he is the reason Hazel and Klara are not with Marko and Alana! But anyway the reunions that we did get were so cute and it made me so happy to see that! On another note... I did not like that some characters were brought in to just die... in stupid ways too! The Brand for example died trying to get Dragon sperm... COME ON! She could have done so much! but her death brought The Will back which at this point is not a good thing for Alana and Marko. I'm so excited to see what happens next!!! I have Volume 6 sitting right next to me as I type this and I'm so ready to read it!!! Also I don't like those revolution guys at all! They're awful!


Comments

Popular Posts